The Hoot takes place at the Camden Snow Bowl.
Join us for some great, family friendly fun and help support the essential programming and activities of Five Town Communities That Care. For more information, contact Five Town CTC at 207-236-9800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gates Open at 10:30AM. Limited seating (hay bales) on site. We recommend you bring your own chairs or a blanket for sitting on the slope.
- From 11 to 12: Judy Pancoast (Children’s Music)
- From 12 to 1:00PM: The Alehouse String Band (Chamber Folk)
- From 1:20 to 2:20PM: Three Button Deluxe (Swing)
- From 2:40 to 3:40PM: Jerks of Grass (High Energy Bluegrass)
- From 4:00 to 5:00PM: Kelly Parker Band (Modern Country)
There will be vendors on site all day, including:
- Judy Pancoast (songwriter, performer, recording artist) from 11AM to Noon
- Kids activities and games (including bounce house)
- Balloon sculptures
- Face painting
- Chair lift rides (with bike racks)
- Mountain bike trails open
Friends of Five Town CTCCashmere Goat Elm Street Printing Glen Cove Dental Associates Global Packing and Shipping HAVII Jaret & Cohn Real Estate K2 Music PenBay Veterinary Associates Cutting Edge Salon
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Download the Hoot 2012 Sponsor Packet.